Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Texas Weather

So here us a sample of our crazy TX weather.

A few days ago it was about 75 so I let Abra play outside in the dirt for awhile. She loves to scoop dirt with her little shovel into a variety of cups. She will do this for an hour. I love it.

The weather takes a turn and here we are today with serious ice on the roads and everyone freaking out I'm sure. I assume the schools are closed and most grocery stores are running low on milk and bread. It is a good idea to not mix Texas drivers and ice (the driving here is slightly better than South Carolina, but not by much).

This kind of weather makes for a nice cozy day inside on occasion. Unfortunately I have been inside for weeks and the sweatshirts, slippers, and hot chocolate are getting a bit old.




I hate to not "enjoy every season in it's fullest"
but spring really can't come any faster.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen - come on spring!!!!