Monday, January 26, 2009

Abra's "must put random clothing items that I find around the house on my babydoll" obsession (got that?)


So the other day I was trying to clean a pretty gross bathroom while Abra was awake. This is never a good idea because she loves to get her hands on everything off-limit in the bathroom when we are in there. I am often focused on getting ready or cleaning etc. as quickly as possible so I don't see that she has picked up a razor or some other sharp object until she holds it up in my face. I know - super mom.

This time I thought she was just playing with her babies until I looked down and noticed a pair of undies that I hadn't seen since, um, our honeymoon, carefully draped over her baby. Couldn't say how she got a hold of them. :-)

She keeps things interesting.

0 comments: