Monday, January 26, 2009

New Paci


I realized last week out of nowhere that pacifiers have sizes (I knew this a long time ago) yet I had not bought a new one for Abra since maybe 6 months. This poor girl's teeth...

So I bought an 18 month+ paci at the store and we decided to make the switch a few nights ago. She started to get upset at first and kept saying it was "too big." Alan thought a little parental modeling would help. Amazingly enough, it did.

Now I find I can hardly fall asleep without it....

4 comments:

Nora's Grand Adventure said...

haha- ruth I'm a little appalled that you didn't realize that Paci's have different sizes. what's funny is that at one point while i was out there i thought "abra's paci looks kinda small for her" but i didn't think much of it. :P glad you got it worked out now...

Shannon and Andrew said...

I am super excited about the new blog! Now Owen can keep tabs on his woman ;) Nice paci pic. Owen had a terrible time with his paci upgrade. Guess I'll have to try your proven method next time!

Anonymous said...

i love the blog sis. you and abra are so precious. love ya and have added your blog to my daily list of sites. :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the new blog! I might have to start one too now that Rose says and does some pretty funny stuff. Love the pic! I think we had the convo about the paci like 6 months ago but why rush things? :)