Monday, July 6, 2009

Back from my sabbatical


I am back from my blogging sabbatical. Thanks for allowing me the time of reading, reflecting and refocusing.

Just kidding. There has been none of that - except maybe reading if you count "Toilet-Training in a Day." Other than that, any spare time I get I have just been sitting and staring at the wall. Or eating cinnamon rolls. Sometimes both.




Neiv has been doing great on her solids! She has probably gained 4 lbs since we started. The amount that she is eating has really shot up in the last week. She has liked almost everything we've thrown at her. Maybe she'll turn out to be a good eater like big sista. I hope so. I take her to be weighed tomorrow and am excited to see how much poundage those new leg rolls have added.











Abra took her 2nd ever boat ride while we were in Augusta and really loved it (despite the questionable look on her face). Now every time we see someone pulling a boat around town she says "I LIKE Papa's boat!" Very cute.

1 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

I"m glad you're back ;) Your girls are such cuties! Neiv looks like she is filling out more. She is such a pretty girl. Take care.