Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crying, Craziness, and Cookies

Yesterday was one of those days. Both girls were acting out but Neiv especially. Alan had to work late so by about 8 pm (Neiv had not slept in several hours at this point) I was about to lose my mind. I threw together some chocolate chip cookies before I put the girls in the bath, hoping that once they were down for the night, I could enjoy them (the cookies - although I am sure I enjoyed the girls more when they finally went down...). Since I had to feed Neiv one more time I thought I would give Abra a couple as a special treat and let her watch the potty video. After devouring the cookies she turned around to say thank you and this is what I saw:



Not to mention the chocolate on the pillow she was sitting against and anything else she touched. At least I got one good laugh from the day...

2 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

A perfect way to end the day!

Anonymous said...

Cookies are the only way to end that kind of day.