Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun things about our new house...

We had our friends Teale and Derek over for dinner last Friday night. After we had eaten and everybody got up to start taking the dishes to the sink, Alan took the opportunity to slip into the bathroom. He closed the door, then opened the door, and said, "Ruth, you need to come see this." My first thought was that it was my cell phone in the toilet (Neiv has been into the toilet water some lately). Then Alan says, "No I think everyone should come and see this."



Since then, frogs in the potty has been a hot topic for Abra. We are riding down the road and she suddenly says, "Mommy, I don't like to go potty when there is a frog in the potty." And then
right before bed, "Mommy, I don't want that frog in the potty to come upstairs and get me."

I assure her that all frogs are nice frogs. As far as I know.

1 comments:

Nora Johnson said...

it must be that time of year! carole was just telling us how they've had some frogs in their toilet as well... weeeeird. now i'm gonna look every time i go to the bathroom. thanks ruth :P