Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthdays


Well it has been forever since I posted so I need to do some catch-up. Both munchkins celebrated birthdays on both sides of a busy holiday season. Miss Neiv enjoyed being star of the show, of course, and Abra was very quick to offer help in opening her presents. Life with Neiv can be quite a challenge but it is getting better and better as she grows. I am glad she is now 15 months and doing so many fun things on her own. She has alot of personality.
We had tons of fun celebrating Abra's birthday this year. The day before her official birthday we took her to the cabbage patch baby hospital about 1.5 hrs from here. It was the perfect birthday day trip for baby-obsessed Abra. She absolutely loved it. I just hate that I left the card for the camera at home. :-) I'm sure we will be back again one day. Neiv is showing an inclination for babies as well so I'm betting on more birthday trips to Cleveland GA in the future.

We also had a family party for Abra that turned out to be just what she wanted in a birthday party. Lots of good food, princess balloons, and all of her cousins there. She is already talking about the party we will have when she turns 4.

1 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

You have a couple of beautiful girls! Sounds like you had lots of birthday fun. Abra is going to have a long wait for her next one!