Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So much personality.

Daddy dropped by the house this morning to pick something up and this is how he discovered Abra. I am not phased by this since I see it every day but he thought it was hysterical to see her dressed her in tutu and dancing shoes immersed in a pile of books. She actually only briefly looked up for us to take a picture. She is quite the little reader - and the little dancer. I guess she had been dancing hard to her "Jesus music" for long enough that she needed a nice long reading break.
Then, as I was making dinner tonight, she sat at the table and played with her magnadoodle. She announced that she had drawn a picture of herself so I came over to see it. I was amazed that her picture actually somewhat looked like a person! I have never explained to her how to draw people but she has watched me do it a few times. What a smart kid. I am realizing more every day how much she is capable of at this age. It is exciting to watch her grow.

1 comments:

the Robinsons said...

Wow! I can't believe Abra's picture. She's artistic with all of her dancing and drawing!