Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally warming up

Well Texas is finally getting hot enough for summer activity. We had a nice weekend and mother's day actually turned out sunny and warm. We got out and worked in the yard and Abra had a blast filling up her dumptruck with dirt and blowing some bubbles. She was getting pretty red-faced so I asked if she wanted to take her clothes off and get wet. I was surprised at her enthusiasm. Water activities this summer will be more fun than in the past I think.

Here's one of the terror. Yes, she is still a terror. Most people are sad to see how quickly their babies grow up. Not me. I am thankful every morning that Neiv is one day older. Or maybe I should say that I am thankful that I retained what is left of my sanity for one more day.

2 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Neiv is so photogenic! Someday when she is a happy little girl it will be fun to look at the pictures and not remember too vividly what a handful she has been.

Ramona said...

hon, it's always warm in texas. we got up to mid 70s awhile ago, and i thought it was burning. :)