Monday, April 13, 2009

4 months this week!


Neiv will be 4 months on Wednesday! I'm so excited that Beth and Greg will be here to celebrate (we'll eat some blue bell in her honor...). The good news is that I think - knock on wood- that she is coming out of her difficult stage. We have had less screaming the last few nights and longer stretches without waking. This is what is supposed to happen as you get closer to 4 months according to people in the know. I hope they are right.

She is still the cutest baby I've seen yet.

2 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

She is such a beautiful baby girl! I hope she continues to sleep more and cry less. I love the Little Diva post too! I need to get to Texas to see those little girls :)

Nora's Grand Adventure said...

happy 4 months to neiv! can't wait to see you guys again. i also agree that she is the cutest baby girl ever!