Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What will she say next?


Abra has said some goofy things lately. For instance, last night while I was grating cheese for dinner, I could hear her playing behind me. A minute later I hear "I pray pasta and cheese....AMEN!." I turned around and her hands were together and eye's closed. I asked if she was praying for pasta and cheese because that is what she wanted to eat for dinner? "Da!" :-)

This morning I went in to get Neiv up and was letting her chill in the crib for a minute while I looked for something in the closet. Abra climbed up onto the side of the crib and was leaning over the railing saying "Hi baby sisda!" A few minutes later she climbs down, comes over to me and looks at me with those big confused eyes and says "Baby sisda's toes fall off!" I went over to Neiv and she had pulled her leg up out of the footie part of the sleeper so that it was hanging limp. I then showed Abra how baby sister's toes magically reappear when you push her knee down...

She must have really enjoyed the beach because she will randomly ask to "go beach?" To which I always reply, "No more beach for a loonngg time." This mommy is taking a break from road trips.

Picture is Abra with "Aunt Beff." There were watching a guy throw a tennis ball into the bay for his two dogs. Abra thought it was the greatest thing ever.

1 comments:

Nora's Grand Adventure said...

loooove it! can't wait to see you guys again...

p.s. will be please blog about awkward man? :)